- Hard Water
- Smelly (Rotten Egg) Water
- Low Water Pressure
- Iron or BlueGreen Stained Fixtures
- Stained, Dull or Dingy Laundry
- Corroded or Leaky Pipes
- Frizzy hair (yes, from bad water)
- Water Treatment Systems Installations
- Tune and Optimize Existing Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Pressure Booster Systems
- Ultraviolet Disinfection
- All in One Whole House Water Softening and Chlorine Removal Systems
- Quietest Chemical Feed System on the Market Today
- Licensed and Insured
- Free Estimates or 2nd Opinions
- Financing Available!
- Over 50 years of Combined Industry Experience
- Multiple Industry Certifications
- Convenient Retail Store
- We are Licensed to Collect Water Samples for State Certification
Integrity Water Solutions is a leader in diagnosing, correcting and helping you maintain your water treatment system. We take pride in our work ethic, superb installation and service, customer satisfaction and American made products.
Please contact us for a no obligation basic water analysis, free consultation or second opinion on your existing water treatment system. Our pledge to you is the best water quality serviced in a professional manner at a fair price.
I just want to say THANK YOU so much for the wonderful service,professional staff,most knowledgeable staff. You have indeed FIXED my water. In the Edgewater area we deal with high iron issues that ruin everything and that smells horrible. Not anymore, my water is usable,drinkable and your service was wonderful and inexpensive. We have tried many companies that claim to \”fix\” our water problems, they failed. Kent,Jake,Don and Alison have fixed my water. In my opinon they are the WATER GODS. thank you so very-much. I can drink my water and wear white clothes again. We strongly reccomand your company and all of your employees to anyone who wants GOOD WATER.
- Julie Faudree, from Edgewater